In 2015, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment and Entertainment One (eOne) teamed up to create Amblin Partners, a content-creation company. The company develops and produces films using the Amblin, DreamWorks Pictures and Participant banners. The production also partners with Amblin Television, a long-time leader in quality programming and has produced acclaimed movies like ‘The BFG,’ ‘The Girl on the Train,’ ‘A Dog’s Purpose’, ‘The Post’ and ‘Ready Player One’.
- the_house_on_the_clockThis Amblin classic film is about a young orphan named Lewis Barnavelt who aids his magical uncle in locating a clock which has the power to bring about the end of the world.
- first_manFirst Man is an upcoming American biographical adventure space film, based on the book First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong. It will be released on October 12, 2018.
- OntheBasisofSexOn the Basis of Sex is an upcoming American biographical drama film on the life of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. It will be released on November 9, 2018.
- theturningThe Turning is an upcoming American supernatural horror film that is a modern adaptation of The Turn of the Screw by Henry James.
- greenBookA working-class Italian-American bouncer becomes the driver of an African-American classical pianist on a tour of venues through the 1960s American South.
- adogspurposeThe soulful and surprising story of one devoted dog who finds the meaning of his own existence through the lives of the humans he teaches to laugh and love.
- theGirlontheTrainA divorcee becomes entangled in a missing persons investigation that promises to send shockwaves throughout her life.
- thepostThe Post is a thriller about the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post's publisher and editor as they race to catch up with The New York Times to expose a cover-up of government secrets.
- thankyouforyourserviceA group of U.S. soldiers returning from Iraq struggle to integrate back into family and civilian life, while living with the memory of a war that threatens to destroy them long after they've left the battlefield.
- realsteelIn the near future, robot boxing is a top sport. A struggling promoter feels he's found a champion in a discarded robot.
- cowboysAliensA spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys and natives are all that stand in their way.
- dinnerForSchmucksWhen Tim learns that his boss hosts a monthly dinner where his colleagues make a fool out of their guests, he questions their morality, but he finds the perfect guest in Barry and takes him to it.
- OfficeChristmasPartyAn office Christmas celebration gets out of control after Clay, the branch manager, throws a party to impress a client and retain his branch and employees from his sister.
- IamNoFourJohn Smith, a teenager, has astonishing powers. He has to move from one town to another along with his guardian in order to avoid the beings from another planet who want to kill him.
- BridgeOfSpiesJames B Donovan defends an alleged KGB spy, Rudolf Abel, in the US courts. He is eventually called upon to negotiate an exchange of Rudolf with a US pilot, Francis Powers, who was caught in the USSR.
- lincolnAbraham Lincoln uses his powers as the president of the United States of America to abolish slavery in his country during the Civil War.
- warHorseAlbert and his horse Joey are inseparable friends. When Joey is sold off to the British cavalry, Albert follows him in the hope of reuniting with his best buddy.
- theHelpSkeeter, an aspiring author, decides to write a book on African-American maids and the struggles they face on a daily basis.
- bfgAn orphan little girl befriends a benevolent giant who takes her to Giant Country, where they attempt to stop the man-eating giants that are invading the human world.
- delivery-manAn affable underachiever finds out he's fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity.
- the-light-between-oceansA lighthouse keeper and his wife living off the coast of Western Australia raise a baby they rescue from a drifting rowing boat.
- Ghost-In-The-ShellIn the near future, Major is the first of her kind: A human saved from a terrible crash, who is cyber-enhanced to be a perfect soldier devoted to stopping the world's most dangerous criminals.